How I Discovered The Secret of Golf Cut




How I Discovered The Secret of Golf Cut
Agreed? After all, isn't it right you focus all your efforts on chopping strokes off your handicap, rather than being left in the dark about how to change your swing?

That way, you do not continue to waste hours on the range for little or even worse no result.

In short I have discovered what it really takes to transform anyone's golf swing - by this, I mean real people like you and me. I never won any junior golf events throughout my teens and I was convinced I would never be able to improve. I cannot tell you the number of times I burnt a hole in my pocket convinced I had found the next "all singing - all dancing" golf improvement course.

I bought all the magazines and DVDs, and everytime I would fall for the latest golf trainer product - you should see my garage!

Each time I would spend money I did not have, then waste countless hours on the range and see no improvement at all. However many golf lessons I had, however many golf DVDs I watched, however many golf magazines I read, however many times I practiced - I never seemed to get better.